Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Passion Diva Principles and Book Giveaway

Over the next few days, I thought it would be fun if I shared with you the 10 Passion Diva Principles that Passion Parteis revoles around. I have taken some excerpts from "The Passion Parties Guide to Great Sex" by Passion Parties President Pat Davis.

This book gives many new ideas on different tip, and tricks to help add sizzle to any relationship and also helps educate women on their own sensuality and 'free-ing their own passion diva from with in'.

I have read this book 3 times now and everytime that I read it, I always learn something new, something fun and adventurous. It is packed with so many great tips on how to build a GREAT sex life built on strong intimacy that comes from strong communication. Communication not only with a partner, but also with yourself and your inner diva. I have learned that it is very very important to listen what your body wants and learn how to make yourself happy. Pamper yourself, reward yourself and pleasure yourself. Because, after all, if you take the time out to do that for you, you are going to be OOOhh so much happier (yes, pun intended, hehehe).

Spoil yourself everytnow and then with a luxurious spa product in the shower or the tub, reeward yourself with something new and nice or something that you have been wanting to by for a while, bt maybe felt selfish doing it, DO IT!!

One thing I love to do that always makes me feel good is tanning. I love to spend 10 mintes in the tanning bed once a week or every week and a half or so, just to make me feel good about me. It's my diva time. (not to mention it;s also very therapeutic for my fibromyalgia and helps me relax and release pain) Find one thing that makes you feel good and reward yourself with it. You will be so happy and thankful you did and your confidence will soar.

So, based on that, "The Passion Parties Guide To Great Sex" is all about enhancing your life in the love, romance and sexual department. There are sexy anatomy lessons for him and her and many fun and adventurous tips and tricks and great advice that will have you begging for more and oh so happy that you took the time to invest in you.

I highly reccommend getting this book. (100% of the proceeds from the book go to the Passion Parties Charitable Foundations Fund, which include, among many others, The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Autism Speaks and the Muscular Dystrophy Association.)
In fact, I want everyone to have a chance to read it, I am going to be giving away 2 copies of this book. There are a couple of ways that you can get entered into this drawing. Contest ends on 5/31.

To enter the drawing to win "The Passion Parties Guide To Great Sex" by Pat Davis, you can do any/all of the following:

1. Join Sweet and Sinful on Facebook, post "Great Sex Giveaway" on the wall

2. Follow Sweetand Sinful on Twitter and RT my giveaway (one tweet per day) RT@sweetandsinful Passion Parties Guide To Great Sex Book Giveaway ends 5/31 http://tinyurl.com/24y73xn

3. Subscribe to my blog and leave a comment for me

4. Place an order online and receive 2 entries for every $25 you spend. http://sweetandsinful.yourpassionconsultant.com

Thanks for reading, good luck and happy posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment