These are some great excerpts I have taken from 'Love Life For Every Married Couple' by Ed Wheat, MD. I hope that you all enjoy them and find them as insightful as I have. Enjoy....
I believe that these excerpts tie into my consultations on sensual education and romance enhancement, after all, isn't that what romance enhancement is all about in certain cases, falling in love or falling in love again with your partner and rekindling the passion and romance you both once felt for one another?
Anyways, here goes....hope some of you find some helpful information in here and I can/will reccommend products to assist in various ways to correspond to each blog post I make with each excerpt.
"I want you to carefully consider the underlying assumptions that govern your attitudes toward marriage and love. Some may be false; some may be true. It is essential for you to determine which premises are correct, which are worth building on, and which concepts should be discarded because they are false and therefore unworkable, even potentially harmful."
No comments:
Post a Comment